106 replies to this topic

#1 ziggy Posted 24 August 2007 - 11:59 AM

ziggy

Administrator

• Administrators

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,399 posts
  • Joined 05-January 06
OK, hit me with your most troubling, strangest or most bizarre questions, and I in return will give you your much needed answer (or at least some entertaining BS) :afro:

Ask away!

#2 ALong13 Posted 24 August 2007 - 12:05 PM

ALong13

Da only thing uglier than Yo Momma? MKG's jumpshot

• 1000+ posts
  • 1,506 posts
  • Joined 07-July 07
Let's see how he answers this question...it's a question asked by many men, in many different places, and is one of the hardest questions, and no one knows the true answer, so Mr. Ziggy maybe your knowledgeable self has the answer...

Why is it called a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich, and not a Jelly and Peanut Butter sandwich? Is Peanut Butter the more important thing, or did the inventor not want to go by abc order? This question has really stressed me out as of late, and I'm hoping you may have the one true answer...

#3 spectre Posted 24 August 2007 - 12:10 PM

spectre

For Rent

• Moderators

• 10,491 posts
  • Joined 14-February 07
Uncle Ziggy...why in the hell did we sign Piggy to a 2 year deal?????

Hope Resurrected: "I think I can bring an attitude to a team as far as, All right, no matter what, we are not losing this game'." - Kemba Walker

"Its okay to be bad; just so long as you're bad ass." - Keetch

"I don't care if he uses a sophisticated pulley and tackle system to get his shot off if the bitch goes in.
"-Mustachio

"I'm a Pistons fan now. The Hornets are boring and I hate 3/4s of the players."  Brother Dave on 3/11/16.

#4 ziggy Posted 24 August 2007 - 12:32 PM

ziggy

Administrator

• Administrators

• 13,399 posts
  • Joined 05-January 06

Let's see how he answers this question...it's a question asked by many men, in many different places, and is one of the hardest questions, and no one knows the true answer, so Mr. Ziggy maybe your knowledgeable self has the answer...

Why is it called a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich, and not a Jelly and Peanut Butter sandwich? Is Peanut Butter the more important thing, or did the inventor not want to go by abc order? This question has really stressed me out as of late, and I'm hoping you may have the one true answer...

That sir is a very good question which has troubled mankind ever since George Washington Carver decided to hook his sandwich up with a little bit of grape jelly.
The reason that it is called a PB&J instead of its variant J&PB is because of the structural integrity of Peanut Butter. Since Peanut Butter is far more architecturally stable it is able to absorb the additional weight of the jelly evenly without causing sandwich failure. If you apply the jelly first then add something with the relative density of peanut butter on top it, then gentlemen you would have a certain recipe for sandwich collapse.

#5 ziggy Posted 24 August 2007 - 12:42 PM

ziggy

Administrator

• Administrators

• 13,399 posts
  • Joined 05-January 06

Uncle Ziggy...why in the hell did we sign Piggy to a 2 year deal?????

Your answer is... The Jherri Curl.

Unbeknownst to many people, In Bernie's early days of coaching, he had a hard time making ends meet so he used to make a few bucks on the side being a background singer for the musical group Ready for the World. Back in those days in order to be in a band you had to have a Jherri curl... It was the law back then. Being the competitor that Bernie is, He decided to have the biggest, juiciest Jherri curl in the band. Unfortunately because of the excessive grease that was inevitble with that hairstyle it was only a matter of time before there was a grease fire which destroyed 99% of the remnants of that band's history.
The remaining 1% landed in the hands of Piggie. Needless to say, Bernie is willing to pay whatever it takes to keep those Jherri curl pictures from ever seeing the light of day.

#6 spectre Posted 24 August 2007 - 01:13 PM

spectre

For Rent

• Moderators

• 10,491 posts
  • Joined 14-February 07
Hmmm, the Jherri Curl eh?

I bet that explains a lot more than Piggy's 2 years.

Heh Zig...you're good dude!

Hope Resurrected: "I think I can bring an attitude to a team as far as, All right, no matter what, we are not losing this game'." - Kemba Walker

"Its okay to be bad; just so long as you're bad ass." - Keetch

"I don't care if he uses a sophisticated pulley and tackle system to get his shot off if the bitch goes in.
"-Mustachio

"I'm a Pistons fan now. The Hornets are boring and I hate 3/4s of the players."  Brother Dave on 3/11/16.

#7 Muttley Posted 24 August 2007 - 01:35 PM

Muttley

The Mean Machine 00

• 1000+ posts
  • 2,662 posts
  • Joined 22-June 07
This is possibly the best idea for a thread ever.

My question to you, oh wiseone, is why didn't you think of this sooner?

#8 dav7z Posted 24 August 2007 - 01:55 PM

dav7z

The All-Knowing All-Seeing Beagle

• Honorary Beagle

• 6,196 posts
  • Joined 16-June 06
Explain this Master Ziggy....
Tell me why Pluto, who is a dog, lives in a dog house, eats dog food, can't talk, walk on two feet and can't drive, while Goofy who is also a dog, lives in a regular house, drives a car and wears clothes.

Tell me why Donald Duck wears a hat and shirt but no pants but when he takes a bath wears a towel around his waist with no shirt or hat?

Some dogs are brown; Spot is a dog; True or False - Spot is brown.

???

#9 ziggy Posted 24 August 2007 - 01:56 PM

ziggy

Administrator

• Administrators

• 13,399 posts
  • Joined 05-January 06

This is possibly the best idea for a thread ever.

My question to you, oh wiseone, is why didn't you think of this sooner?

Why didn't I think of this before???

The answer is, I actually did... However up until today the powers that be wouldn't allow me to release the awesomeness of this thread upon the free world.

#10 dav7z Posted 24 August 2007 - 02:00 PM

dav7z

• Honorary Beagle

• 6,196 posts
  • Joined 16-June 06
If a plane crashed on the NC/SC line, where would they bury the survivors?

#11 ziggy Posted 24 August 2007 - 02:10 PM

ziggy

Administrator

• Administrators

• 13,399 posts
  • Joined 05-January 06

Explain this Master Ziggy....
Tell me why Pluto, who is a dog, lives in a dog house, eats dog food, can't talk, walk on two feet and can't drive, while Goofy who is also a dog, lives in a regular house, drives a car and wears clothes.

Pluto is really just as smart as Goofy and can do all of the same things. But he prefers to be one with nature, living outdoors with no clothes and living off of the land... or living off Purina at least.

Tell me why Donald Duck wears a hat and shirt but no pants but when he takes a bath wears a towel around his waist with no shirt or hat?

Its a commonly known fact that Ducks are prone to reverse-shrinkage, so after taking a cold shower, Donald doesn't want to act like hes flaunting it, so he covers up.

Some dogs are brown; Spot is a dog; True or False - Spot is brown.

True: Spot is a Dog... but late at night when hes all alone he secretly cries and longs for the day when he can save up the money to pay for his surgery and become a monkey.

#12 ziggy Posted 24 August 2007 - 02:13 PM

ziggy

Administrator

• Administrators

• 13,399 posts
  • Joined 05-January 06

Easy one... In a cemetary :)

#13 dav7z Posted 24 August 2007 - 02:27 PM

dav7z

• Honorary Beagle

• 6,196 posts
  • Joined 16-June 06

3 out of 4 - Not Bad, Master Ziggy. But I certainly don't want you around if I am a survivor of a plane crash. You DON'T bury survivors, they walk away! LOL

#14 dav7z Posted 24 August 2007 - 02:32 PM

dav7z

• Honorary Beagle

• 6,196 posts
  • Joined 16-June 06
If 12 men were riding horses down the road, and passed an apple tree with 12 apples on it. How many apples would be left if Each took one?

#15 ziggy Posted 24 August 2007 - 02:36 PM

ziggy

Administrator

• Administrators

• 13,399 posts
  • Joined 05-January 06

3 out of 4 - Not Bad, Master Ziggy. But I certainly don't want you around if I am a survivor of a plane crash. You DON'T bury survivors, they walk away! LOL

When you bury a few every now and then, it keeps the rest on their toes.

#16 ziggy Posted 24 August 2007 - 02:40 PM

ziggy

Administrator

• Administrators

• 13,399 posts
  • Joined 05-January 06

If 12 men were riding horses down the road, and passed an apple tree with 12 apples on it. How many apples would be left if Each took one?

Not counting the fat guy that stashed a couple of extras in his pockets... the answer would be 12 :)

#17 dav7z Posted 24 August 2007 - 10:33 PM

dav7z

• Honorary Beagle

• 6,196 posts
  • Joined 16-June 06
:bs:

REVERSE SHRINKEGE

#18 ziggy Posted 25 August 2007 - 06:17 AM

ziggy

Administrator

• Administrators

• 13,399 posts
  • Joined 05-January 06
LOL, Donald is a modest guy :biggrin:

#19 dav7z Posted 25 August 2007 - 08:13 PM

dav7z

• Honorary Beagle

• 6,196 posts
  • Joined 16-June 06
Easy one for the master .
What coach , Won reglar season titles in both the CVAC [Belmont Abbey]and the ACC. Had a top college player who got drafted and never played a game.as a pro.

#20 dav7z Posted 25 August 2007 - 08:21 PM

dav7z

• Honorary Beagle

• 6,196 posts
  • Joined 16-June 06
This team was North Carolinas most hated rival. During the years Larry Brown played for Dean smith.Now name that teams star player.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users