20 Raymond Felton G
5 Juwan Howard F
42 Sean May F
6 Nazr Mohammed C
35 Adam Morrison F
50 Emeka Okafor C-F
44 Sean Singletary G
3 Gerald Wallace F

I believe with the way we are playing we can take them down on their court for our 6th road win of the season.... Go Bobcats!!!!!:cool:

......Go Hornets!!!!! .. :cool:

#2 TattoodCats4life Posted 25 January 2009 - 02:42 PM

TattoodCats4life

Will trade for picks

• 1000+ posts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,608 posts
  • Joined 22-December 08
I especially think this is winnable considering we beat them at their house in the early part of the season with Sean May putting in a whopping 3 points in 18 min on an OT game...

Since the last game with the Pacers we have made "the trade" and "the other trade" now admittedly the other trade hasn't been proven yet, "The trade" sure has, and I don't think we'll have a PF giving us 3 points... That said as well we wont have Ray giving us 30+ or DJ giving us any, so the game is still loose, but I don't see us losing unless we make lots of old habit mistakes..

Lets Go Cats!
What to do, what to do...

#3 Andrew Barraclough Posted 25 January 2009 - 02:43 PM

Andrew Barraclough

Cardiac Kemba Walker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts
  • Joined 23-April 09
Pacers seem hapless and they are truly the 2nd worst team in the eastern standings but like the link i posted in the blog, they play more close games than anyone in the league. Grainger is scoring like a madman, hitting them threes and stuff. I don't know what will happen but i have a feeling it's going to be a good game to watch. the Pacers frustrate me because it really seems like it should be a run and an easy win but they play well, fun to watch because of that factor.

#4 spectre Posted 25 January 2009 - 02:51 PM

spectre

For Rent

• Moderators

• 10,477 posts
  • Joined 14-February 07
They've won their last 4 at home. I expect a very competitive game.

Hope Resurrected: "I think I can bring an attitude to a team as far as, All right, no matter what, we are not losing this game'." - Kemba Walker

"Its okay to be bad; just so long as you're bad ass." - Keetch

"I don't care if he uses a sophisticated pulley and tackle system to get his shot off if the bitch goes in.
"-Mustachio

"I'm a Pistons fan now. The Hornets are boring and I hate 3/4s of the players."  Brother Dave on 3/11/16.

#5 dav7z Posted 25 January 2009 - 02:56 PM

dav7z

The All-Knowing All-Seeing Beagle

• Honorary Beagle

• 6,047 posts
  • Joined 16-June 06
Winning games like this one puts you in the playoffs . Losing games like this keeps you out. I could see a let down after the Suns game. Can we play bad games and still win , have we turned that connor yet . Bobcats win sloppy close road game the mark of a playoff team.

#6 bfer Posted 25 January 2009 - 03:58 PM

bfer

DeSagana "camping the pine like its hot" Diop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Joined 12-February 08
Fellow fans, I am actually leaving for the game right now. My sister lives in IN and got me tickets for the game. I flew up for the weekend so I will be coming back to Charlotte tomorrow morning. Look for me at the game, I am sure there will not be many Bobcat fans there. i went last year and Ammo went crazy on them, it was a great game. i expect it to be competitive, but feel pretty confident we come out with a victory. Go Cats!

#7 ohara831 Posted 25 January 2009 - 04:16 PM

ohara831

The All-Knowing All-Seeing Cho

• 1000+ posts
  • 5,429 posts
  • Joined 24-May 06
This game makes me nervous. Whenever we have played well in the recent past and had a series of good games, we then found a way to flub a game we should have won. We have been playing very well lately, and we are a better team than the Pacers. And this worries me as the following games on this road trip are much tougher and I dont want to see us take the Pacers for granted and not be prepared. This game is one where LB needs to make sure everyone is ready to come out completely focused and fired up. Would hate to see us start this road trip out by losing a very winnable game. We need this game today.

#8 davcbow Posted 25 January 2009 - 04:29 PM

davcbow

Waiting on Hugo's return!

• 1000+ posts
  • 4,484 posts
  • Joined 22-August 07

This game makes me nervous. Whenever we have played well in the recent past and had a series of good games, we then found a way to flub a game we should have won. We have been playing very well lately, and we are a better team than the Pacers. And this worries me as the following games on this road trip are much tougher and I dont want to see us take the Pacers for granted and not be prepared. This game is one where LB needs to make sure everyone is ready to come out completely focused and fired up. Would hate to see us start this road trip out by losing a very winnable game. We need this game today.

I think LB is the complete coach and he will let it be known those very thoughts about this game... 1 game at the time.....:cool:

......Go Hornets!!!!! .. :cool:

#9 Muttley Posted 25 January 2009 - 04:33 PM

Muttley

The Mean Machine 00

• 1000+ posts
  • 2,662 posts
  • Joined 22-June 07

As reported by Bonnell, Larry gave the guys a day off of practice yesterday. That makes me even more nervous. I really hope that was the right idea, but as Ziggy so eloquently put, ILBIMFT.

#10 TattoodCats4life Posted 25 January 2009 - 04:59 PM

TattoodCats4life

Will trade for picks

• 1000+ posts
  • 1,608 posts
  • Joined 22-December 08
Give them time off, as long as may doesn't go to dairy queen and krispy kreme, the added morale boost (and rest) couldn't hurt the team... Playing ball the way these guys do a day off isnt going to make a break them...

"Its just practice....I mean we're talking about practice...I bring it every game...this is just practice...i mean come on its just practice" - AI
What to do, what to do...

#11 ziggy Posted 25 January 2009 - 05:12 PM

ziggy

Administrator

• Administrators

• 13,355 posts
  • Joined 05-January 06
For those that like to spy on the enemy, check out PacersDigest --> http://www.pacersdig...ead.php?t=44174

Help support HornetsPlanet by using our affiliate link for your Amazon shopping needs!

#12 TheLegend Posted 25 January 2009 - 05:28 PM

TheLegend

Ajinca (French for wasted draft pick)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts
  • Joined 28-December 07
YAY! btw Mark Jackson just meation us on ABC saying that Larry Brown turned out team around and get better. But anyway I hope we win

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#13 arh1109 Posted 25 January 2009 - 05:44 PM

arh1109

Jeff "Sure I'll Start" McInnis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 25-January 09
Yeah I hope the no practice thing doesn't backfire, I think the guys know this is a must win game since its the beginning of a road trip against good teams. I'm worried about Tuesday against the Lakers since we've never played good on national television. Hopefully they atleast keep it close so they can get more recognition.

#14 ammofan Posted 25 January 2009 - 06:04 PM

ammofan

Air Ammo

• 1000+ posts
  • 4,023 posts
  • Joined 31-December 06
were gonna beast it up tonight. Wallace will put Granger in his place!

#15 WvsMC Posted 25 January 2009 - 06:17 PM

WvsMC

The All-Knowing All-Seeing Beagle

• Members
  • 1,884 posts
  • Joined 04-February 11
I have a really good feeling about our bench this game.

#16 Muttley Posted 25 January 2009 - 06:50 PM

Muttley

The Mean Machine 00

• 1000+ posts
  • 2,662 posts
  • Joined 22-June 07
Anyone have confirmed vision for this game?

p2ptube.net claims that the game should be shown at this link, though at the moment it's showing the Toronto game. Still 10 minutes until gametime, so it might change.

#17 spectre Posted 25 January 2009 - 06:56 PM

spectre

For Rent

• Moderators

• 10,477 posts
  • Joined 14-February 07
Is that the shooter link? I'm watching it thru andromeda and it's showing the raptors too. Hopefully he'll change it at 7.

Hope Resurrected: "I think I can bring an attitude to a team as far as, All right, no matter what, we are not losing this game'." - Kemba Walker

"Its okay to be bad; just so long as you're bad ass." - Keetch

"I don't care if he uses a sophisticated pulley and tackle system to get his shot off if the bitch goes in.
"-Mustachio

"I'm a Pistons fan now. The Hornets are boring and I hate 3/4s of the players."  Brother Dave on 3/11/16.

#18 etothet Posted 25 January 2009 - 07:04 PM

etothet

Nazr "Illmatic" Mohammed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • Joined 30-November 06
Is there a link that is working yet?

#19 G-Force for MVP Posted 25 January 2009 - 07:06 PM

G-Force for MVP

Sean May... Krispy-Kreme MVP

• Members