•  
Photo

Rich Cho your days in Charlotte are numbered!!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
233 replies to this topic

#1 Null Posted 20 March 2015 - 11:47 PM

Null

Crash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • Joined 27-May 14

T-minus 15 games and that little bald nerd Cho will be getting canned praise the lord, he is now 100-201 as our GM!!!!!!!! The guy is an absolute idiot at building a basketball team!!

#2 bozzy Posted 21 March 2015 - 12:37 AM

bozzy

Sean May... Krispy-Kreme MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts
  • Joined 03-November 08

0% chance he is getting fired this off season.

#3 @JPlowright_NBA Posted 21 March 2015 - 05:15 AM

@JPlowright_NBA

Anthony "Dagger Three" Tolliver

• Honorary Beagle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,048 posts
  • Joined 12-August 10
  • LocationManchester, United Kingdom

My god I keep thinking you can't start a thread any dumber than the last one, but you keep proving me wrong

Passionate English basketball journalist, for thought provoking tweets about your Hornets follow me here:- @JPlowright_NBA

I Cover the Hornets for ESPN True Hoop site Queen City Hoops, Founder of TheLotteryMafia.com

#4 Null Posted 21 March 2015 - 10:46 AM

Null

Crash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • Joined 27-May 14

How did that little retard Cho even get an NBA GM job anyways, he looks like he should be coaching a high school girls volleyball team and leading the after school chess club in the off-season.  That is what he should have done when Portland fired him and that's what I see him doing after he gets fired at the end of this season LOLZ!!!!!!!!

#5 Aircat Posted 22 March 2015 - 05:59 AM

Aircat

Sean May... Krispy-Kreme MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Joined 11-December 12
Hahahaha... too cute.

Dude, Cho just got promoted when Higgins left. Cho will be the Charlotte GM for a long time. MJ doesn't trust easily, and Cho got his ear considering he won the before mentioned power struggle with Higgins.

In Cho I trust :)

#6 Founding Hornet Posted 22 March 2015 - 03:17 PM

Founding Hornet

The All-Knowing All-Seeing Beagle

• 1000+ posts
  • 1,279 posts
  • Joined 11-July 14
Is there any way Ali G could get fired from this site?

#7 CableBoxCat Posted 23 March 2015 - 04:33 AM

CableBoxCat

The Dust Chip

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Joined 19-May 12

How did that little retard Cho even get an NBA GM job anyways

Just FYI: the word "retard" (used in this context) is hurtful, and should probably be retired from your vocabulary.

#8 Adam42R Posted 23 March 2015 - 12:30 PM

Adam42R

MKG's biggest fan

• Honorary Beagle

• 9,556 posts
  • Joined 22-December 10

Just FYI: the word "retard" (used in this context) is hurtful, and should probably be retired from your vocabulary.

100% agree. It's another word used out of bigotry and ignorance, it's hurtful and it's frustrating the casualty that folks still use it.
Here comes McRoberts, the throw to Walker, it's in the aaaaaiiiiirrrr, YESSSSS! Bobcats win it! My my my, Kemba Walker. Steve Martin - Toronto 12/18/2013

#9 TheBeagle Posted 23 March 2015 - 12:37 PM

TheBeagle

Hoedown Hugo

• 1000+ posts
  • 4,211 posts
  • Joined 06-June 07
  • LocationCommunity of Arcadia, NC

I don't know.  I'm very un-PC so there's that, but I don't have a problem with the use of it in this context.  Now, one of my step-sisters has Down Syndrome, and if anyone called her that word, I'd throw down, but calling someone who has no developmental issues a "retard" doesn't bother me.  I refrain from it myself but I'm bad about using "gay" and "faggot" (in the South Park context, ie., it's just a funny sounding word and has nothing to do with homosexuality, it's true definition is "a bundle of sticks" for crying out loud), so I'm maybe not the best judge.

#10 Adam42R Posted 23 March 2015 - 02:17 PM

Adam42R

MKG's biggest fan

• Honorary Beagle

• 9,556 posts
  • Joined 22-December 10
Beagle, there is no context that makes any of those terms Ok. It's not about PC, it's about simple correctness.
Here comes McRoberts, the throw to Walker, it's in the aaaaaiiiiirrrr, YESSSSS! Bobcats win it! My my my, Kemba Walker. Steve Martin - Toronto 12/18/2013

#11 Swedd523 Posted 23 March 2015 - 03:46 PM

Swedd523

• Moderators

• 9,703 posts
  • Joined 18-June 09
I use em.

I'm also a terrible person so I'm the wrong one to ask

#12 Null Posted 23 March 2015 - 09:18 PM

Null

Crash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • Joined 27-May 14

God we stink!

Rejoice though boys only 13 more games left in the Rich Cho Era, there is a light at the end of this long dark tunnel!

#13 QC Thundercats Posted 23 March 2015 - 11:23 PM

QC Thundercats

Quality Control Thundercats

• Honorary Beagle

• 2,370 posts
  • Joined 01-June 12

I imagine this is Ali G's face after every loss now.

post-30824-Jack-Nicholson-Creepy-Nodding

#14 BrotherDave Posted 24 March 2015 - 07:06 PM

BrotherDave

Dude, where's my car?

• 1000+ posts
  • 2,019 posts
  • Joined 01-June 12
  • LocationPJ's hood

I don't like people telling me what words are appropriate and what aren't.  It doesn't do any good to discourage the derogatory use of a word like retard b/c a previously non-harmful word will take its place.  "Special" is already gaining steam as the new "retard."  As long as people take offense to being compared to the mentally retarded, it's going to continue.  

Hornets hipster:  Hated Al Jefferson before it was cool.

#15 Adam42R Posted 24 March 2015 - 07:19 PM

Adam42R

MKG's biggest fan

• Honorary Beagle

• 9,556 posts
  • Joined 22-December 10
I don't care if you are offended that I find the language you choose to use offensive Dave. That's your choice to find offense when in the wrong. Words hurt people. They don't hurt you, good for you but you don't get to own facts and fact is, words do hurt people whether that's your intent or not.

#16 BrotherDave Posted 24 March 2015 - 09:18 PM

BrotherDave

Dude, where's my car?

• 1000+ posts
  • 2,019 posts
  • Joined 01-June 12
  • LocationPJ's hood

I don't care if you are offended that I find the language you choose to use offensive Dave. That's your choice to find offense when in the wrong. Words hurt people. They don't hurt you, good for you but you don't get to own facts and fact is, words do hurt people whether that's your intent or not.

Censorship and its ilk are a far greater evil than a cursory list of insensitive words.  It isn't simply about the words between you and I and therein lies the problem.  On an individual level, criticizing one's choice of words is natural and conventional.  When it becomes a part of groupthink it becomes problematic as a societal tragedy of the commons, a beast with many faceless masters.  A watchdog can be beneficial to a society but if left unchecked it can be used for nefarious, controlling reasons, in the name of virtues, much like police dogs were used to "restore order" during the Civil Rights movement.  

The power to deem certain words as taboo is extremely dangerous and shouldn't be taken lightly, lest you want to live in an age again where taking the lord's name in vain is blasphemous and susceptible to physical punishment.  Jesus, that would suck. 

Hornets hipster:  Hated Al Jefferson before it was cool.

#17 Adam42R Posted 25 March 2015 - 07:03 AM

Adam42R

MKG's biggest fan

• Honorary Beagle

• 9,556 posts
  • Joined 22-December 10
There is so much conceit in that one post. You aren't being censored, there is no groupthink here, what you are arguing for is a "right" to be offensive. You have that right, and I have the right to call it just that.

#18 KGE Posted 25 March 2015 - 07:19 AM

KGE

The Dust Chip

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Joined 12-July 12

I thought this was a site to discuss basketball!

#19 WCBobcat Posted 25 March 2015 - 08:47 AM

WCBobcat

Jeff "Sure I'll Start" McInnis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts
  • Joined 14-November 12

Wait for it...wait for it...we almost are getting to the inevitable.

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Godwin's_law

#20 Chef Posted 25 March 2015 - 10:16 AM

Chef

• Honorary Beagle

• 10,839 posts
  • Joined 29-February 08

Wait for it...wait for it...we almost are getting to the inevitable.

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Godwin's_law

how could you NOT SEE it coming?

Holding out hope that Mike sells.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users