#201 GeraldWallaceMVP Posted 26 August 2018 - 12:21 PM

GeraldWallaceMVP

Dwight's Only Fan

• 1000+ posts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,369 posts
  • Joined 23-February 15
  • LocationQueen City, Charlotte NC
Honestly I like the season 3 coach a lot more than season 2 and 1s. The way Buddy the emcc coach treated his players as just dispensable was really disgusting to me.

Where he really lost me is when he freaks out on his players for getting into that huge brawl after he the coach had gotten into a fight with a ref earlier in the year. His players were atleast standing up for their teammate who was getting targeted after the play

Atleast JB cares even if he cusses them out 24/7

Tbh Malik Henry was my favorite character on Last Chance U tho

#202 Adam42R Posted 09 December 2018 - 07:23 PM

Adam42R

MKG's biggest fan

• Honorary Beagle

• 7,686 posts
  • Joined 22-December 10
Have really dug SyFy's Krypton. On Epi 8 and it's far more layered and higher quality than I expected.
Here comes McRoberts, the throw to Walker, it's in the aaaaaiiiiirrrr, YESSSSS! Bobcats win it! My my my, Kemba Walker. Steve Martin - Toronto 12/18/2013

#203 ziggy Posted 10 December 2018 - 06:33 AM

ziggy

Administrator

• Administrators

• 13,370 posts
  • Joined 05-January 06
I've been binge-watching Animal Kingdom, I'm currently on season 3. That is one seriously messed up family!

Help support HornetsPlanet by using our affiliate link for your Amazon shopping needs!

#204 Adam42R Posted 10 December 2018 - 12:59 PM

Adam42R

MKG's biggest fan

• Honorary Beagle

• 7,686 posts
  • Joined 22-December 10

I've been binge-watching Animal Kingdom, I'm currently on season 3. That is one seriously messed up family!

Is that the show that looks like a relation to Sons of Anarchy?  I have yet to see either.  Worth watching?  

Here comes McRoberts, the throw to Walker, it's in the aaaaaiiiiirrrr, YESSSSS! Bobcats win it! My my my, Kemba Walker. Steve Martin - Toronto 12/18/2013

#205 Chef Posted 11 December 2018 - 01:44 PM

Chef

The All-Knowing All-Seeing Beagle

• Honorary Beagle

• 9,552 posts
  • Joined 29-February 08

Is that the show that looks like a relation to Sons of Anarchy? I have yet to see either. Worth watching?

Sons was fantastic in the first season and we'll above average in the first 3 then it really fell off. Gave up on it in the last two seasons, it has gotten so repetitive, predictable and ridiculous

#206 ziggy Posted 11 December 2018 - 06:47 PM

ziggy

Administrator

• Administrators

• 13,370 posts
  • Joined 05-January 06

Is that the show that looks like a relation to Sons of Anarchy?  I have yet to see either.  Worth watching?  

I never got into Sons of Anarchy, but Animal Kingdom is about a crime family out of Southern California led by the Grandmother named Smurf. 

It's much better than I expected.

Anybody watching George R.R. Martin's NightFlyers?

Help support HornetsPlanet by using our affiliate link for your Amazon shopping needs!

#207 Adam42R Posted 11 December 2018 - 07:56 PM

Adam42R

MKG's biggest fan

• Honorary Beagle

• 7,686 posts
  • Joined 22-December 10

I never got into Sons of Anarchy, but Animal Kingdom is about a crime family out of Southern California led by the Grandmother named Smurf.
It's much better than I expected.

Anybody watching George R.R. Martin's NightFlyers?

They are advertising NightFlyers like crazy on Keypton but I haven't caught it yet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users