14 replies to this topic

#1 Founding Hornet Posted 17 November 2016 - 09:30 PM

Founding Hornet

Cardiac Kemba Walker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 871 posts
  • Joined 11-July 14
This guy has not updated Kemba's pts per game in a week. His only job is to write 4 Columns per week, a game recap and to do the pre game summary.

This assbag is by far the worst beat writer in the history of the NBA.

I am seriously going to ask management to put pressure on the Observer.

Enough is enough.....

#2 Adam42R Posted 17 November 2016 - 09:45 PM

Adam42R

MKG's biggest fan

• Honorary Beagle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,254 posts
  • Joined 22-December 10
It would be such a treat if he were transferred to Philly.
Here comes McRoberts, the throw to Walker, it's in the aaaaaiiiiirrrr, YESSSSS! Bobcats win it! My my my, Kemba Walker. Steve Martin - Toronto 12/18/2013

#3 Vespa luctuosa Posted 17 November 2016 - 09:50 PM

Vespa luctuosa

Jeff "Sure I'll Start" McInnis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts
  • Joined 14-December 13
  • LocationThe Lowcountry

It would be such a treat if he were transferred to Philly.

El Paso

#4 Adam42R Posted 17 November 2016 - 09:55 PM

Adam42R

MKG's biggest fan

• Honorary Beagle

• 7,254 posts
  • Joined 22-December 10

El Paso

Nah, make him cover a shot clock violating, 12 pt per quarter mess. Them when they start to improve, move him to Sacramento.
Here comes McRoberts, the throw to Walker, it's in the aaaaaiiiiirrrr, YESSSSS! Bobcats win it! My my my, Kemba Walker. Steve Martin - Toronto 12/18/2013

#5 buckets Posted 17 November 2016 - 10:39 PM

buckets

The All-Knowing All-Seeing Beagle

• Honorary Beagle

• 4,987 posts
  • Joined 27-June 15
Oftentimes beat writers for the opposing team put out better content about the Hornets. #dothemath
#Chodidthemath

#6 Swedd523 Posted 18 November 2016 - 12:05 AM

Swedd523

• Moderators

• 9,369 posts
  • Joined 18-June 09

El Paso

I would prefer to send him to the bustling town of Jordan Valley, Oregon:  https://en.wikipedia..._Valley,_Oregon

The city lies along Jordan Creek, a tributary of the Owyhee River; the creek is named for a 19th-century prospector, Michael M. Jordan.  The population was 181 at the 2010 Census.

Where he can cover the powerhouse JVHS Mustangs:

In 2008, 86% of the school's seniors received their high school diploma.  Of 7 students, 6 graduated and 1 dropped out.

#7 iowabobcat Posted 18 November 2016 - 07:51 AM

iowabobcat

The Dust Chip

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 801 posts
  • Joined 31-May 12

He also cursed Jeremy Lamb yesterday by reporting that it was likely he returns to play today vs Hawks. Then not even an hour later, he's ruled out by Hornets. 

#8 QC Thundercats Posted 18 November 2016 - 10:24 AM

QC Thundercats

Quality Control

• Honorary Beagle

• 2,052 posts
  • Joined 01-June 12
FH, can you verify that the team is purposefully feeding him wrong information to troll him. I can't even keep track of how many times he's been the complete opposite of what his "sources" tell him.

Still have to drop this every Ricky thread for my own amusement

Ild3GOD.jpg

#9 GeraldWallaceMVP Posted 08 February 2018 - 10:22 PM

GeraldWallaceMVP

Dwight's Only Fan

• 1000+ posts
  • 2,111 posts
  • Joined 23-February 15
  • LocationQueen City, Charlotte NC

"Walker didn’t get the nod from NBA commissioner Adam Silver when two other Eastern Conference All-Stars, Washington Wizard John Wall and Cleveland Cavalier Andre Drummond, previously had to drop out due to injury. Those two were replaced by Andre Drummond of the Detroit Pistons and and Goran Dragic of the Miami Heat. Walker said when Love was injured and again following Porzingis’ injury that he would be happy to accept an invitation if it were offered."

http://www.charlotte...e199233624.html

I'm a eighteen year old blogger who writers on a small site for free and I have more of a editor than him.

#10 Potato Posted 09 February 2018 - 11:03 AM

Potato

The All-Knowing All-Seeing Cho

• 1000+ posts
  • 2,059 posts
  • Joined 03-May 12

It makes it even more infuriating because this entire forum would most likely kill to have his job and do much better than him

My opinions about my sports teams are almost as bad as my sports teams.  Rap music fan.

Hornets

Panthers

San Diego Padres

Liverpool

USMNT

#11 HornetsBro Posted 09 February 2018 - 01:25 PM

HornetsBro

Sean May... Krispy-Kreme MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 308 posts
  • Joined 06-July 17

It makes it even more infuriating because this entire forum would most likely kill to have his job and do much better than him

Oh the irony lol

While true, exact same can be said for Rich Cho, only difference is Rich Cho is obviously much more responsible for the horrible team on the court which is really the only stuff that matters, then side boy bonnell, so makes WAY more sense to have animosity towards Cho

#12 dnbman Posted 10 February 2018 - 09:47 AM

dnbman

Existential Crisis Manager

• Moderators

• 5,897 posts
  • Joined 25-June 07

Oh the irony lol

While true, exact same can be said for Rich Cho, only difference is Rich Cho is obviously much more responsible for the horrible team on the court which is really the only stuff that matters, then side boy bonnell, so makes WAY more sense to have animosity towards Cho

This makes zero sense. Win or lose, people have had opinions about Bonnell, who has very little to no impact on the Hornets playing. Any of us could become a sports journalist and equally have no impact on the Hornets' play. Some of us could write more interesting things and some of us couldn't. 

Conversely, none of us could step into ANY NBA GM role right now and have any clue how to deal with the actual contract-based reality of running an NBA team, where you don't just look at video game numbers, trade some guys, and create a super team in 5 minutes. I think that's why your constant harping on Cho make you sound so stupid to most people here. It's fine to have the opinion that he's a bad GM. It's fine to disagree with the guy's decisions. But most people who objectively look at all of his decisions and take into account things he can't control (namely injuries), would acknowledge that he's at least had some winners if not mostly winners in his decisions. I'm not saying we shouldn't consider replacing the guy. Maybe it's time. But the constant harping on Cho just comes across as basic level lame internet trolling. 

#13 HornetsBro Posted 10 February 2018 - 03:05 PM

HornetsBro

Sean May... Krispy-Kreme MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 308 posts
  • Joined 06-July 17

This makes zero sense. Win or lose, people have had opinions about Bonnell, who has very little to no impact on the Hornets playing. Any of us could become a sports journalist and equally have no impact on the Hornets' play. Some of us could write more interesting things and some of us couldn't. 

Conversely, none of us could step into ANY NBA GM role right now and have any clue how to deal with the actual contract-based reality of running an NBA team, where you don't just look at video game numbers, trade some guys, and create a super team in 5 minutes. I think that's why your constant harping on Cho make you sound so stupid to most people here. It's fine to have the opinion that he's a bad GM. It's fine to disagree with the guy's decisions. But most people who objectively look at all of his decisions and take into account things he can't control (namely injuries), would acknowledge that he's at least had some winners if not mostly winners in his decisions. I'm not saying we shouldn't consider replacing the guy. Maybe it's time. But the constant harping on Cho just comes across as basic level lame internet trolling. 

Please you could not be any more off base

Most of you guys are just completely full of shit like this BS response you just wrote, the ridiculous pride in some of you guys won't allow you to admit you were completely wrong about Cho and that is the fact, your not fooling anybody

#14 Swedd523 Posted 10 February 2018 - 03:16 PM

Swedd523

• Moderators

• 9,369 posts
  • Joined 18-June 09

Please you could not be any more off base

Most of you guys are just completely full of shit like this BS response you just wrote, the ridiculous pride in some of you guys won't allow you to admit you were completely wrong about Cho and that is the fact, your not fooling anybody

1.  Multiple reports have been filed against you

2.  You have been warned at least once before regarding spamming posts and/or threads

3.  You attack and denigrate other members, as evidenced in the above quote

4.  On the whole, you are a net negative to HCP

This is a place that openly welcomes the difference of opinions, but you consistently take things to an unnecessary level with your actions and attitude.  I think it's time for you to go find somewhere else to act like an entitled brat.

wr3dg.jpg

#15 BrotherDave Posted 10 February 2018 - 04:00 PM

BrotherDave

Dude, where's my car?

• 1000+ posts
  • 2,019 posts
  • Joined 01-June 12
  • LocationPJ's hood

He needs to be shipped somewhere that is the worst place for tennis fans, where ever that is. 

Hornets hipster:  Hated Al Jefferson before it was cool.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users