32 replies to this topic

#21 Icky Thump Posted 31 January 2018 - 10:55 PM

Icky Thump

Sean May... Krispy-Kreme MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts
  • Joined 28-June 07

Can we play this ATL team the rest of the season?

T73It2l.gifTime to nut up or shut up!

#22 pellom Posted 31 January 2018 - 11:10 PM

pellom

Kemba "E-Z Pass" Walker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts
  • Joined 24-May 14

Tra played well tonight but it's no way he can guard better power forwards. I would much rather see MKG guarding the 4. Howard should have made the all stars over Whitesides he is killing me on my fantasy team . I have both players . Good night for Nic, Kemba, and MKG , Clifford needs to take the shot limit off MKG though . I think I heard he is limited to 8 shots a game.

The Hawks are very bad, obviously, but I'm hoping Clifford sees that going small is a feasible option.

I wonder if they'll be open to attaching Monk to Marvin's contract in order to get some cap relief.

#23 Mich_Mercer Posted 31 January 2018 - 11:41 PM

Mich_Mercer

Jeff "Sure I'll Start" McInnis

• 1000+ posts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,046 posts
  • Joined 27-June 13
  • LocationWilmington, NC

The Hawks are very bad, obviously, but I'm hoping Clifford sees that going small is a feasible option.

I wonder if they'll be open to attaching Monk to Marvin's contract in order to get some cap relief.

I hope not. We've barely used him. I don't see why we'd trade him already. Makes no sense at all.

#24 Adam42R Posted 31 January 2018 - 11:52 PM

Adam42R

MKG's biggest fan

• Honorary Beagle

• 6,261 posts
  • Joined 22-December 10

I hope not. We've barely used him. I don't see why we'd trade him already. Makes no sense at all.

Rumored on hoops hype
Here comes McRoberts, the throw to Walker, it's in the aaaaaiiiiirrrr, YESSSSS! Bobcats win it! My my my, Kemba Walker. Steve Martin - Toronto 12/18/2013

#25 Mich_Mercer Posted 31 January 2018 - 11:53 PM

Mich_Mercer

• 1000+ posts
  • 1,046 posts
  • Joined 27-June 13
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Rumored on hoops hype

Ugh.... I saw that. I hope nothing happens...

#26 WIAN Posted 01 February 2018 - 12:36 AM

WIAN

Ajinca (French for wasted draft pick)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 934 posts
  • Joined 01-November 08

Really happy with the win and liked a lot of the execution by the guys on the court. But got to continue my rant of confusion that we'd run consecutive plays to get MCW a 3P look. Why? Not, this is NOT a critique of the player, it's the frustration of putting him in a place he can't possibly succeed. And JOB continues to frustrate to such a degree I just wish we'd try one night to go without him.

I was crying from laughter watching those MCW corner 3s. Would have made more sense to have Kemba off the ball at that point to give him a break from playing the entire 3rd. Oooooooor insert Monk and let him sit in the corner maybe?

#27 Adam42R Posted 01 February 2018 - 12:48 AM

Adam42R

MKG's biggest fan

• Honorary Beagle

• 6,261 posts
  • Joined 22-December 10

I was crying from laughter watching those MCW corner 3s. Would have made more sense to have Kemba off the ball at that point to give him a break from playing the entire 3rd. Oooooooor insert Monk and let him sit in the corner maybe?

Right? But you can't blame him. I mean the play looks like it's designed to get him that shot. I am sure there are several other options but that the MCW corner three is one of the options seems insane to me. Who is plugging that play in with him on the court? And why? My ire should not be confused with frustration at MCW. It's not his game. It would be the same if he were Shaun Livingston, you wouldn't put him in that spot simply because his title is PG. My utter incredulity is that this is a play run, seemingly, for him.
Here comes McRoberts, the throw to Walker, it's in the aaaaaiiiiirrrr, YESSSSS! Bobcats win it! My my my, Kemba Walker. Steve Martin - Toronto 12/18/2013

#28 cltblkhscoach Posted 01 February 2018 - 07:54 AM

cltblkhscoach

Forgotten Member Of High Voltage

• 1000+ posts
  • 1,604 posts
  • Joined 03-July 06
Espn put Dwights dunk at #10 in the top 10. What a joke

Allan Bristow Is The GOAT

#29 pellom Posted 01 February 2018 - 08:10 AM

pellom

Kemba "E-Z Pass" Walker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts
  • Joined 24-May 14

I think I'd rather attach Monk than Kemba or the upcoming 1st round pick. If they're not going to blow it up, and instead are trying to find ways to make minor tweaks, I think this is the way I'd go.

If they were going to blow the whole thing up then I'd do the opposite - trade Kemba and let Monk sink or swim.

#30 Adam42R Posted 01 February 2018 - 12:05 PM

Adam42R

MKG's biggest fan

• Honorary Beagle

• 6,261 posts
  • Joined 22-December 10

I think I'd rather attach Monk than Kemba or the upcoming 1st round pick. If they're not going to blow it up, and instead are trying to find ways to make minor tweaks, I think this is the way I'd go.

If they were going to blow the whole thing up then I'd do the opposite - trade Kemba and let Monk sink or swim.

With Kemba as the sweetener in a deal to move one of the big contracts, don't think "Monk or" is an option

#31 Adam42R Posted 01 February 2018 - 06:34 PM

Adam42R

MKG's biggest fan

• Honorary Beagle

• 6,261 posts
  • Joined 22-December 10

Cody on Friday, no?

I stand corrected

#32 buckets Posted 01 February 2018 - 07:40 PM

buckets

The All-Knowing All-Seeing Cho

• Honorary Beagle

• 4,483 posts
  • Joined 27-June 15

I stand corrected

Cody for 15 minutes would be great. Turner has had all sorts of problems containing PnR against Hornets mobile bigs.

So naturally it'll be Turner v Howard.

#Chodidthemath

#33 Hornets686 Posted 01 February 2018 - 11:59 PM

Hornets686

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • Joined 27-June 13
  • LocationConnecticut

ESPN is a joke

Espn put Dwights dunk at #10 in the top 10. What a joke