21 replies to this topic

#21 Adam42R Posted 15 February 2018 - 07:05 PM

Adam42R

MKG's biggest fan

• Honorary Beagle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,537 posts
  • Joined 22-December 10
It's why I brought it up, it's baked into the definition, our definition. We said these guys weren't as good as what we have, so by our measure, they're less talented.

I think consistency isn't a talent thing, it's a lack of a game plan thing. And I don't mean x and o game plan, I mean a reasonable template for one to follow. I don't think it's there which is why you see us over and under perform with such regularity.
Here comes McRoberts, the throw to Walker, it's in the aaaaaiiiiirrrr, YESSSSS! Bobcats win it! My my my, Kemba Walker. Steve Martin - Toronto 12/18/2013

#22 BrotherDave Posted 15 February 2018 - 08:10 PM

BrotherDave

Dude, where's my car?

• 1000+ posts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,019 posts
  • Joined 01-June 12
  • LocationPJ's hood

For anyone that feels that we have a "talent" problem and not a "direction" or "coaching" or "gameplan" problem, can one rationalize with me that ORL got 55 minutes from guys that were not good enough to remain on OUR roster and were able to make a game out of it without two of their top contributors in Vuc and Gordon?  Doesn't that sort of define getting out coached?

Those guys are decent players.  Biz should still be here under a cheap deal similar to Kemba and Cody's, probably cheaper.  Augustin isn't great but he's sure as hell better than our backup PG and I'd put his talent on par with a lot of our guys.  Charlotte's talent I'd say is about the same or slightly better than Orlando's, we've got more veteran talent but they've got us on potential.  We won the battle but if Orlando gets organized they'll probably win the war. 

Hornets hipster:  Hated Al Jefferson before it was cool.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users