This is what I need:
1. Three players you like that will be reasonably available at #11.
2. One player that you think would be worth moving up for.
3. One late first round or second round selection that you think would benefit us.
4. Player most overrated at the moment.
5. Player being most underrated at the moment.
1. SGA (tall/long PG, athletic, good defender, Collin Sexton (scoring PG, aggressive/explosive although a little smaller at just 6'2), Wendell Carter (athletic big, reminds me of a better version of Cody).
2. Doncic. I really like him. I'm all into the versatile, ball movement euro-game and this kid can run that type of offense in game 1. He's a 6'8 PG that can shoot, pass and rebound. Decent athletic ability. Reminds me of a more aggressive Batum. Very creative and flashy with a competitive spirit.
3. Donte DiVincenzo performed well at combine and obviously put on a show in the NCAA tourney. He could be a steal in the 25-30 range. Aaron Holliday really shined for UCLA offensively this year. He played 3 years as well in addition to having NBA brothers. Lonnie Walker could grow to be a starter/6th man caliber player that plays both ends. Dzanan Musa is a bit of a mystery but has talent and fire.
4. Jaren Jackson Jr and Mikal Bridges. JJJ is really young and seems to have all the tools to be great. However, I'm not sure what he does "great". Mikal didn't surge until his 3rd season and I'm worried he ends up being very average at the next level.
5. Maybe Trae Young. I don't believe he's Steph, mostly because I question his basketball IQ. However, I think he definitely has the skills to be an impact player. He can definitely shoot and he knows how to set up teammates as well. Michael Porter Jr could also come out and really surprise people. We haven't seen him play but he certainly has top level talent on the offensive end. Hamidou Diallo could be a 2nd rd surprise.