#1 spaceshoes Posted 10 August 2018 - 01:29 PM

spaceshoes

The All-Knowing All-Seeing Beagle

• 1000+ posts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,034 posts
  • Joined 12-August 15
  • LocationFort Mill, SC
Complete schedule is released at 4 today. What are some of the matchups you're looking forward to? Looks like we wont host an MLK game again this year.

#2 mrtarheel Posted 10 August 2018 - 02:08 PM

mrtarheel

Crash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 964 posts
  • Joined 05-March 08

Complete schedule is released at 4 today. What are some of the matchups you're looking forward to? Looks like we wont host an MLK game again this year.

I hate that to because it game me a chance to take a lot of the local kids to a Hornets game!  the MLK day game

#3 GeraldWallaceMVP Posted 10 August 2018 - 02:19 PM

GeraldWallaceMVP

Dwight's Only Fan

• 1000+ posts
  • 2,223 posts
  • Joined 23-February 15
  • LocationQueen City, Charlotte NC
Every match up intrigues me because we’ve been so shit lately anybody can beat us

#4 Adam42R Posted 10 August 2018 - 03:46 PM

Adam42R

MKG's biggest fan

• Honorary Beagle

• 7,448 posts
  • Joined 22-December 10

Interesting start, with a home opener and then a four game road trip. When is the last time we had a home opener for a first game? Seems like it's been in the road three of the last four out five years.

Really heavy November and December for home games.  Very heavy away schedule in October, January, and April.  Seems like a good balance in February and March.  Interesting looking schedule nonetheless.  Think we'll know a hell of a lot about where this team is by the end of November.

Here comes McRoberts, the throw to Walker, it's in the aaaaaiiiiirrrr, YESSSSS! Bobcats win it! My my my, Kemba Walker. Steve Martin - Toronto 12/18/2013

#5 Veteran_Picksetter Posted 11 August 2018 - 02:41 AM

Veteran_Picksetter

The All-Knowing All-Seeing Cho

• 1000+ posts
  • 1,729 posts
  • Joined 30-May 10

-------Hornets and Panthers playing in downtown Charlotte on/near the same weekend-------

Bulls at Hornets Friday Oct. 26 and Ravens at Panthers Sunday Oct. 28 

Cavs at Hornets Sat. Nov. 3 and Buccaneers at Panthers Sun. Nov. 4 

Seahawks at Panthers Sun. Nov. 25(Also, Hornets in ATL that night) and Bucks at Hornets Mon. Nov. 26 

Lakers at Hornets Sat. Dec. 15 and Saints at Hornets Mon. Dec. 17 

-------Catch a Panthers game at an uptown bar and then walk over to the Spectrum Center to see the Hornets-------

Sunday Dec. 2, Panthers playing in Tampa Bay on TV at 1pm, and then Pelicans at Hornets at 5pm. 

#6 GeraldWallaceMVP Posted 11 August 2018 - 08:21 AM

GeraldWallaceMVP

Dwight's Only Fan

• 1000+ posts
  • 2,223 posts
  • Joined 23-February 15
  • LocationQueen City, Charlotte NC

Man I wish that would happen one day would be the ultimate Charlotte sports day. Watch a Panthers game at 1, Cam dives over the Saints defense to win the NFC South title. Then go grab a burger in uptown, heading to the Spectrum center afterwards to watch Kemba nail a game winner over the Heat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users