11 replies to this topic

#1 cltblkhscoach Posted 23 November 2018 - 01:32 PM

cltblkhscoach

Forgotten Member Of High Voltage

• 1000+ posts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,285 posts
  • Joined 03-July 06
Hey man, dont know whats been up with the site lately but if you need a little holiday donation to keep it going just let me know. Im sure of us other regulars would chip in a few bucks too. Thanks for everything!

Allan Bristow Is The GOAT

#2 cltblkhscoach Posted 23 November 2018 - 01:32 PM

cltblkhscoach

• 1000+ posts
  • 2,285 posts
  • Joined 03-July 06
*some

#3 Chef Posted 23 November 2018 - 03:26 PM

Chef

The All-Knowing All-Seeing Beagle

• Honorary Beagle

• 9,450 posts
  • Joined 29-February 08
I pm'd him a couple weeks ago, he said it is a problem with the hosting company.

My guess is he might be looking into switching.

#4 Founding Hornet Posted 23 November 2018 - 03:50 PM

Founding Hornet

Cardiac Kemba Walker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts
  • Joined 11-July 14
You should put a small monthly fee on n the site man. Also don’t mind helping out. I enjoy this place.

Most of the time, LOL

#5 Adam42R Posted 23 November 2018 - 06:13 PM

Adam42R

MKG's biggest fan

• Honorary Beagle

• 7,541 posts
  • Joined 22-December 10

Ziggy, I am more than happy to help with migration if necca. And on a more tactical side, do you want to socialize out whom we can contact to bounce things when they are down?  I am glad to put in hosting tickets in those events if that helps.  Ready to help in any way, just let me know.

Here comes McRoberts, the throw to Walker, it's in the aaaaaiiiiirrrr, YESSSSS! Bobcats win it! My my my, Kemba Walker. Steve Martin - Toronto 12/18/2013

#6 ziggy Posted 23 November 2018 - 07:42 PM

ziggy

Administrator

• Administrators

• 13,368 posts
  • Joined 05-January 06
Hey guys, thanks for the offers.

The site was down this morning and my hosting company (Servint) got it back up and running. Supposedly I'm in line to have my server migrated to another one of theirs, but I'm a bit skeptical of their claims that this would be a solution. I'm trying to nail them down on a date that the migration will happen. If that doesn't work, then I'll need to move to a different hosting company completely.

As for donations, I've always felt good about handling the costs myself in the past, but honestly now with me handling kid #1's college tuition, money is tighter than it used to be. Kid #2's tuition is a year and a half away... For donation or contributions, I'm not sure of the best way to go about it though. I'm open to suggestions.

And Adam, I like your offer of help on the technical side. We can talk via pm or email if you like.

Thanks everybody.

Help support HornetsPlanet by using our affiliate link for your Amazon shopping needs!

#7 Chef Posted 23 November 2018 - 08:02 PM

Chef

The All-Knowing All-Seeing Beagle

• Honorary Beagle

• 9,450 posts
  • Joined 29-February 08

The site was down this morning and my hosting company (Servint) got it back up and running. Supposedly I'm in line to have my server migrated to another one of theirs, but I'm a bit skeptical of their claims that this would be a solution. I'm trying to nail them down on a date that the migration will happen. If that doesn't work, then I'll need to move to a different hosting company completely.

As for donations, I've always felt good about handling the costs myself in the past, but honestly now with me handling kid #1's college tuition, money is tighter than it used to be. Kid #2's tuition is a year and a half away... For donation or contributions, I'm not sure of the best way to go about it though. I'm open to suggestions.

And Adam, I like your offer of help on the technical side. We can talk via pm or email if you like.

Thanks everybody.

How much we talking?

#8 GeraldWallaceMVP Posted 23 November 2018 - 08:19 PM

GeraldWallaceMVP

Dwight's Only Fan

• 1000+ posts
  • 2,260 posts
  • Joined 23-February 15
  • LocationQueen City, Charlotte NC

You should put a small monthly fee on n the site man. Also don’t mind helping out. I enjoy this place.

Most of the time, LOL

speaking as a broke college student let's not do this

#9 GeraldWallaceMVP Posted 23 November 2018 - 08:19 PM

GeraldWallaceMVP

Dwight's Only Fan

• 1000+ posts
  • 2,260 posts
  • Joined 23-February 15
  • LocationQueen City, Charlotte NC

Most of the time, LOL

speaking as a broke college student let's not do this

#10 Adam42R Posted 23 November 2018 - 08:46 PM

Adam42R

MKG's biggest fan

• Honorary Beagle

• 7,541 posts
  • Joined 22-December 10
Definitely Ziggy.
Here comes McRoberts, the throw to Walker, it's in the aaaaaiiiiirrrr, YESSSSS! Bobcats win it! My my my, Kemba Walker. Steve Martin - Toronto 12/18/2013

#11 Hornets686 Posted 23 November 2018 - 09:30 PM

Hornets686

Jeff "Sure I'll Start" McInnis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts
  • Joined 27-June 13
  • LocationConnecticut

$1 a month!

#12 cltblkhscoach Posted 24 November 2018 - 02:37 AM

cltblkhscoach

• 1000+ posts
  • 2,285 posts
  • Joined 03-July 06

Thanks everybody.

Paypal man, if you got one let me know either here or PM, either one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users