#22 Mustachio Posted 12 March 2019 - 03:24 PM

Mustachio

The All-Knowing All-Seeing Beagle

• Honorary Beagle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,347 posts
  • Joined 11-July 06

Not even Kemba can consistently get a bucket

He's a top 5 point guard in the league right now, averaging 25 points per game and just dropped 40 points LAST NIGHT.   

The Kemba slander has reached peak hilarity. 

Into the crevasse!

"Climb down Lemon, Climb down"Posted Image

#23 justin credible Posted 12 March 2019 - 03:56 PM

justin credible

Jeff "Sure I'll Start" McInnis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • Joined 02-June 13

I think we are lucky if we win 2 of our remaining games, wizards and cavs, I think we already have lost to both this year. This team sucks.

We are continuously digging our selves out of deep holes, no one other than Kemba Walker can consistently score a bucket, and our defense is none existent. Frank is way to hot and cold and the fact that dude still can’t hit a layup at 7 feet makes me sick to my stomach.

If Kemba walks away this summer and this team gets nothing in return I along with many other fans will be walking out too. I’ve seen bobcat teams that are more competitive then this bunch of clowns!

Kemba is just as inconsistent as everyone else. Hes played really well last couple of games against Milwaukee and Houston but before that he was on a cold streak

#24 Mustachio Posted 12 March 2019 - 05:38 PM

Mustachio

• Honorary Beagle

• 6,347 posts
  • Joined 11-July 06

Kemba is just as inconsistent as everyone else. Hes played really well last couple of games against Milwaukee and Houston but before that he was on a cold streak

Kemba over the last 10 games is averaging 26.3 points per game, on 44% from the field.

He's currently 12th in the freaking league for points per game. 26.3 would put him as the 10th hottest player in the national basketball association.

Cold streak??? Come on guys.

The Kemba slander knows no bounds. It's disgraceful.
Into the crevasse!

"Climb down Lemon, Climb down"Posted Image

#25 justin credible Posted 13 March 2019 - 01:53 AM

justin credible

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • Joined 02-June 13

Kemba over the last 10 games is averaging 26.3 points per game, on 44% from the field.

He's currently 12th in the freaking league for points per game. 26.3 would put him as the 10th hottest player in the national basketball association.

Cold streak??? Come on guys.

The Kemba slander knows no bounds. It's disgraceful.

Yes a cold streak???? The three games prior to the Milwaukee games that I was referring to Kemba shot 31.57% , 29.4%, and 23.8%. So if he is averaging 43,2 % for the last 10 games then it's not because of consistency its because some times hes hot and sometimes hes cold or as I call it inconsistent.

#26 Chef Posted 13 March 2019 - 04:32 AM

Chef

• Honorary Beagle

• 10,468 posts
  • Joined 29-February 08

Yes a cold streak? :confused: The three games prior to the Milwaukee games that I was referring to Kemba shot 31.57% , 29.4%, and 23.8%. So if he is averaging 43,2 % for the last 10 games then it's not because of consistency its because some times hes hot and sometimes hes cold or as I call it inconsistent.

i agree that kemba is a hot and cold player. he always has been particularly when his jumper isn't falling. but i challenge you to find a top 15 player who is putting up his scoring numbers that is doing more with less. it is so incredibly hard on kemba to work with the players he has and remain consistent. when marvin williams is the best shooter you have to work with, it amazes me that kemba has more than 2 assists a game. this roster is an absolute mess of parts that don't fit, players with zero alpha dna and literally nothing that resembles a reliable second or third banana. so of course when the game gets tight at the end, all of the defensive pressure goes to stopping kemba. it has been this way for years. and yes, it is a weakness of kemba, he just isn't big enough or crafty enough (like kyrie) to score at the rim with that kind of attention so it becomes a series of jump shots. when he is on, they can win but when he is off (usually from being physically worn down working so hard to keep them in it from the past 3 1/2 quarters) they don't have a chance.

i am not saying kemba needs a second banana, i am saying kemba needs a true outside/in bucket getting bigger player at the sg, sf or pf to be the alpha scorer with kemba being the alpha personality. then he needs a true 2nd/3rd banana to balance out the roster period. 

it is the roster that is broken not kemba.

Holding out hope that Mike sells.

#27 powellrmp Posted 13 March 2019 - 06:06 AM

powellrmp

Braindead Stupid 2020

• 1000+ posts
  • 1,536 posts
  • Joined 19-April 16

Lately, Kemba has been absolutely incredible, justin credible. In fact he's not just incredible, but superb justin credible.

#28 justin credible Posted 13 March 2019 - 08:04 AM

justin credible

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • Joined 02-June 13

Lately, Kemba has been absolutely incredible, justin credible. In fact he's not just incredible, but superb justin credible.

Cant argue with that powell....hes been really good last 2 games and I've given him his proper credit...especially the Houston game

#29 dnbman Posted 13 March 2019 - 09:43 AM

dnbman

Existential Crisis Manager

• Moderators

• 6,327 posts
  • Joined 25-June 07
I think we tend to overvalue and undervalue our guys at different points because we see them night-in and night-out. Just about all big scorers have bad nights. All of that’s amplified when things aren’t going well for the team.

Last Member: Nick Batum Fan Club

Professional Self-Loather

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users