3 replies to this topic

#1 Adam42R Posted 11 April 2019 - 10:03 PM

Adam42R

MKG's biggest fan

• Honorary Beagle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,490 posts
  • Joined 22-December 10
Just looking through Spotrac and notice that Minnesota looks like they have to fill a lot of short guy roles with very little money. Wonder of they might be someone we can work with to shed some of our late season seat anchors.
Here comes McRoberts, the throw to Walker, it's in the aaaaaiiiiirrrr, YESSSSS! Bobcats win it! My my my, Kemba Walker. Steve Martin - Toronto 12/18/2013

#2 Chef Posted 12 April 2019 - 04:39 AM

Chef

The All-Knowing All-Seeing Beagle

• Honorary Beagle

• 10,130 posts
  • Joined 29-February 08

Just looking through Spotrac and notice that Minnesota looks like they have to fill a lot of short guy roles with very little money. Wonder of they might be someone we can work with to shed some of our late season seat anchors.

i would avoid even talking about minnesota lest the front office even start sniffing a batum for wiggins swap. it may be a worse case scenario type of move.

#3 Adam42R Posted 12 April 2019 - 07:04 AM

Adam42R

MKG's biggest fan

• Honorary Beagle

• 8,490 posts
  • Joined 22-December 10

i would avoid even talking about minnesota lest the front office even start sniffing a batum for wiggins swap. it may be a worse case scenario type of move.

I don't think that's a swap they can use either. They need short guys. OTOH, ORL needs SG/SF depth. Is they're three way dance there (I see you DJ Augustin)? MKG said he is looking for happiness over all else, would he want to go play for Cliff, a guy he never put a foot wrong for in five years? I honestly don't have any clues, just spitballing.
Here comes McRoberts, the throw to Walker, it's in the aaaaaiiiiirrrr, YESSSSS! Bobcats win it! My my my, Kemba Walker. Steve Martin - Toronto 12/18/2013

#4 Adam42R Posted 13 April 2019 - 03:36 PM

Adam42R

MKG's biggest fan

• Honorary Beagle

• 8,490 posts
  • Joined 22-December 10
Will be interesting to watch any prohibitive favorites in the playoffs, or teams against the cap, that flame out suddenly become very viable trade partners.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users