Monday at 3pm the NBA schedule drops.

#2 Adam42R Posted 12 August 2019 - 03:25 PM

Adam42R

MKG's biggest fan

• Honorary Beagle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,964 posts
  • Joined 22-December 10
Looks like a pretty balanced year schedule wise for us.
Here comes McRoberts, the throw to Walker, it's in the aaaaaiiiiirrrr, YESSSSS! Bobcats win it! My my my, Kemba Walker. Steve Martin - Toronto 12/18/2013

#3 Mustachio Posted 12 August 2019 - 03:42 PM

Mustachio

The All-Knowing All-Seeing Beagle

• Honorary Beagle

• 6,345 posts
  • Joined 11-July 06

Will be on my honeymoon for the Nov 7th RETURN game.   Probably for the best, I couldn't trust myself at that one. 

20 wins.   But Bake and Miles are grinding so we got that going for us.   Which is nice.  

Into the crevasse!

"Climb down Lemon, Climb down"Posted Image

#4 Chef Posted 12 August 2019 - 05:58 PM

Chef

• Honorary Beagle

• 10,465 posts
  • Joined 29-February 08

Will be on my honeymoon for the Nov 7th RETURN game. Probably for the best, I couldn't trust myself at that one.

20 wins. But Bake and Miles are grinding so we got that going for us. Which is nice.

Congrats!!!! Where to?

Holding out hope that Mike sells.

#5 Mustachio Posted 13 August 2019 - 11:02 AM

Mustachio

• Honorary Beagle

• 6,345 posts
  • Joined 11-July 06

POPULAR

Congrats!!!! Where to?

Going to Banff, Canada for a week.   I know, I know Canada in November.    

I'm a mountains over beach kind of person and she's currently living in Charleston so plenty of beach time has been enjoyed.    Fireplace, scenery, alcohol and a bear skin rug kind of honeymoon. 

Into the crevasse!

"Climb down Lemon, Climb down"Posted Image

#6 cltblkhscoach Posted 13 August 2019 - 11:46 AM

cltblkhscoach

Forgotten Member Of High Voltage

• 1000+ posts
  • 3,049 posts
  • Joined 03-July 06

I'm sure I'll be giving away/selling a few games here and there, so any non-premium games anyone is interested in let me know here or in a PM.  I'll have most weekend games and definitely all of the primetime ones, upper level seats on the aisle. 

Allan Bristow Is The GOAT

#7 Adam42R Posted 13 August 2019 - 02:47 PM

Adam42R

MKG's biggest fan

• Honorary Beagle

• 8,964 posts
  • Joined 22-December 10
Me too coach, will have a hard time getting the kids excited if we're a wreck as a lot of the rufusie airship hugo stuff isn't there anymore for the little one. I'll likely make many for sale at cost.
Here comes McRoberts, the throw to Walker, it's in the aaaaaiiiiirrrr, YESSSSS! Bobcats win it! My my my, Kemba Walker. Steve Martin - Toronto 12/18/2013

#8 spaceshoes Posted 13 August 2019 - 03:58 PM

spaceshoes

• 1000+ posts
  • 1,090 posts
  • Joined 12-August 15
  • LocationFort Mill, SC
My older son is like me who would be at all games if possible, the other one isn't very interested anymore, nor is my wife. My older sons friend heard my young son say that today and said he's in. Looks like it'll be me and my buddies, or me, my son and his buddies this season. I'll have some cheap or free ones available as well during the season.

#9 Chef Posted 13 August 2019 - 04:37 PM

Chef

• Honorary Beagle

• 10,465 posts
  • Joined 29-February 08

Going to Banff, Canada for a week. I know, I know Canada in November.

I'm a mountains over beach kind of person and she's currently living in Charleston so plenty of beach time has been enjoyed. Fireplace, scenery, alcohol and a bear skin rug kind of honeymoon.

I am picturing you as a cross between Ron Burgundy and Austin Powers

#10 Chef Posted 13 August 2019 - 04:38 PM

Chef

• Honorary Beagle

• 10,465 posts
  • Joined 29-February 08

Me too coach, will have a hard time getting the kids excited if we're a wreck as a lot of the rufusie airship hugo stuff isn't there anymore for the little one. I'll likely make many for sale at cost.

There are going to be some very hard up scalpers on Tryon this year

#11 GOBOBCATS24 Posted 14 August 2019 - 03:16 AM

GOBOBCATS24

Sean May... Krispy-Kreme MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts
  • Joined 11-December 08

Good luck selling at cost! First row upper level here right behind Hornets bench ON THE AISLE and couldn't even sell half the games last year at cost.

#12 Hornets85 Posted 14 August 2019 - 04:47 AM

Hornets85

Jeff "Sure I'll Start" McInnis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Joined 29-October 14
  • LocationMaplewood, NJ
Are there any forum members that are owners of lower level seats that I can PM to possibly buy from whenever I’m in town?
I’m looking forward to watching the young guys develop. Hoping to see no quit and a team that plays hard every night.

#13 cltblkhscoach Posted 14 August 2019 - 06:36 AM

cltblkhscoach

Forgotten Member Of High Voltage

• 1000+ posts
  • 3,049 posts
  • Joined 03-July 06

Good luck selling at cost! First row upper level here right behind Hornets bench ON THE AISLE and couldn't even sell half the games last year at cost.

Yeah, if you are selling you have to look at the market online and follow it, just going at cost isn't going to work unless you got a hot ticket game which aren't many thanks to being in the East. Lol

Allan Bristow Is The GOAT

#14 Adam42R Posted 14 August 2019 - 07:16 AM

Adam42R

MKG's biggest fan

• Honorary Beagle

• 8,964 posts
  • Joined 22-December 10

Yeah, we're 4 seats front row upper aisle and I've always struggled to sell seats via the app. Have had some insane sales like with Kobe's retirement season and Steph's homecoming the year that the wheels fell off the Panthers season. But otherwise I sell to friends at cost privately with some degree of consistency. But with the app, never been able to effectively.

#15 Mich_Mercer Posted 14 August 2019 - 07:38 AM

Mich_Mercer

Keep Monk and MKG

• 1000+ posts
  • 1,779 posts
  • Joined 27-June 13
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Going to Banff, Canada for a week. I know, I know Canada in November.

I'm a mountains over beach kind of person and she's currently living in Charleston so plenty of beach time has been enjoyed. Fireplace, scenery, alcohol and a bear skin rug kind of honeymoon.

Dude.... Banff sounds amazing. I’m a photographer and it’s on the top of my list of places I want to see. You chose the right place.

#16 powellrmp Posted 14 August 2019 - 08:49 AM

powellrmp

Braindead Stupid 2020

• 1000+ posts
  • 1,523 posts
  • Joined 19-April 16

I will definitely take someone up on a ticket here or there during the season. I'm down.

I've been chomping at the bit to watch Nic Batum shuffle around the court like he's on Quaaludes, but the real dream of mine for years now has been to see Cody Zeller and Thomas Welsh on the floor at the same time. I jumped for joy when the Hornets signed Welsh (aka baby zeller). I could die happy if I get to see in person both Martins on the floor paired with Zeller and Baby Zeller. You toss in Nic Batum to round out that lineup, and oh baby, fireworks! Could make a competitive run for the 11th seed in the East.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users