35 replies to this topic

#21 WIAN Posted 18 November 2019 - 09:43 PM

WIAN

Ajinca (French for wasted draft pick)

• 1000+ posts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,285 posts
  • Joined 01-November 08

Well the fun there for him is, if he doesn't want to play the doghouse crew, if they go in and he sees no improvement, he's got his justification to keep em planted.

I don't think we'll be able to move this version of MKG. He doesn't look useful. A change of scenery is his only hope right now. Maybe the Ls have taken its toll.

#22 cltblkhscoach Posted 18 November 2019 - 09:48 PM

cltblkhscoach

Forgotten Member Of High Voltage

• 1000+ posts
  • 3,182 posts
  • Joined 03-July 06
Well a 36 point loss after being down by 4 at halftime will make us eat some humble pie. And the Raptors obviously remembered last season.

Allan Bristow Is The GOAT

#23 Buzzau Posted 18 November 2019 - 09:53 PM

Buzzau

Cardiac Kemba Walker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 986 posts
  • Joined 04-November 15
  • LocationMelbourne, Aus
Marvin had a good game. Everyone else would probably like to forget it.

#24 Adam42R Posted 18 November 2019 - 09:53 PM

Adam42R

MKG's biggest fan

• Honorary Beagle

• 9,384 posts
  • Joined 22-December 10

I don't think we'll be able to move this version of MKG. He doesn't look useful. A change of scenery is his only hope right now. Maybe the Ls have taken its toll.

We can move him at the deadline to a team that wants to clear longer term salary.
Here comes McRoberts, the throw to Walker, it's in the aaaaaiiiiirrrr, YESSSSS! Bobcats win it! My my my, Kemba Walker. Steve Martin - Toronto 12/18/2013

#25 QC Thundercats Posted 18 November 2019 - 10:24 PM

QC Thundercats

Quality Control Thundercats

• Honorary Beagle

• 2,329 posts
  • Joined 01-June 12

Missed this game, but checking the box score - starters only took 1 free throw total?  Let me guess, defensive 3 seconds.  Thats a very telling stat, settling for too many j's.  Attack the basket young bucks.

The team is scrappy enough to beat the bad teams.  Every time we've played a contender, they always seem to put at least a 20 point beat down.  But its all good, let the young pups learn the ropes, still need to draft more talent and maybe make a trade for a talented young guy who may need a change of scenery.

#26 Buzzau Posted 18 November 2019 - 11:15 PM

Buzzau

Cardiac Kemba Walker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 986 posts
  • Joined 04-November 15
  • LocationMelbourne, Aus

Missed this game, but checking the box score - starters only took 1 free throw total? Let me guess, defensive 3 seconds. Thats a very telling stat, settling for too many j's. Attack the basket young bucks.

The team is scrappy enough to beat the bad teams. Every time we've played a contender, they always seem to put at least a 20 point beat down. But its all good, let the young pups learn the ropes, still need to draft more talent and maybe make a trade for a talented young guy who may need a change of scenery.

Miles got a +1

#27 Founding Hornet Posted 19 November 2019 - 07:16 AM

Founding Hornet

The All-Knowing All-Seeing Beagle

• 1000+ posts
  • 1,229 posts
  • Joined 11-July 14
Really a shame with MKG.

Saw him after. He knows what and why this is happening but this is still a guy with 10-7 potential who can play elite defense..... he got JV burn tonight and it’s embarrassing.

Coach should shelve him or play him. None of this 5 minute crap.

#28 buckets Posted 19 November 2019 - 11:32 AM

buckets

• Honorary Beagle

• 5,736 posts
  • Joined 27-June 15

Really a shame with MKG.
Saw him after. He knows what and why this is happening but this is still a guy with 10-7 potential who can play elite defense..... he got JV burn tonight and it’s embarrassing.

You’d hope MKG was asked if he wanted burn.

Oddly he looked more comfortable on the offensive end. His shot is clearly improved, physical condition not so much.
#Chodidthemath

#29 Adam42R Posted 19 November 2019 - 12:34 PM

Adam42R

MKG's biggest fan

• Honorary Beagle

• 9,384 posts
  • Joined 22-December 10

You’d hope MKG was asked if he wanted burn.

Oddly he looked more comfortable on the offensive end. His shot is clearly improved, physical condition not so much.

I noticed the same thing on offense/defense.
Here comes McRoberts, the throw to Walker, it's in the aaaaaiiiiirrrr, YESSSSS! Bobcats win it! My my my, Kemba Walker. Steve Martin - Toronto 12/18/2013

#30 kiery101 Posted 19 November 2019 - 02:37 PM

kiery101

Crash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts
  • Joined 21-June 15
  • LocationRegensburg, Germany

I thought Jeremy Lamb already made the dinosaurs extinct

The North remembers.... 

#31 cltblkhscoach Posted 19 November 2019 - 05:48 PM

cltblkhscoach

Forgotten Member Of High Voltage

• 1000+ posts
  • 3,182 posts
  • Joined 03-July 06

Really a shame with MKG.

The problem unfortunately is "10-7 potential". Great guy, family man, but he's got 13 million reasons not to feel sorry for him

Allan Bristow Is The GOAT

#32 GeraldWallaceMVP Posted 19 November 2019 - 08:34 PM

GeraldWallaceMVP

All Aboard the Rozier Bandwagon

• 1000+ posts
  • 3,665 posts
  • Joined 23-February 15
  • LocationQueen City, Charlotte NC

The problem unfortunately is "10-7 potential". Great guy, family man, but he's got 13 million reasons not to feel sorry for him

I can’t feel sorry for the guy he basically said this offseason the only reason he’s playing for us is money.

MKG has gotten the best treatment of any rookie this organization has drafted since they returned. I can’t think of another rookie we drafted that was basically given the starting job draft night. He didn’t have to put up with none of the bs Monk has had to, he wasn’t told right after he was drafted that he’d “play in the g league.”

MKG was basically told one thing when he joined the NBA, keep up your effort and find a jump shot then you’ll be a significant piece of this organization for the next decade. He failed to do that despite a lot of effort from the Hornets

I don’t see how he can be mad with the Hornets when for the majority of his time on the team we treated him as our most valued asset and the Hornets sunk more time on him than any other prospect

10 and 7? When we drafted him he was supposed to be one of the top 5 defenders in the league and a 18 and 8 guy.

#33 GeraldWallaceMVP Posted 19 November 2019 - 08:42 PM

GeraldWallaceMVP

• 1000+ posts
  • 3,665 posts
  • Joined 23-February 15
I love MKG as a guy and his effort but he has no reason to be mad at this organization when it comes to his treatment. Cody Martin almost gives us the same thing as him for less than 2/3rds the cost

#34 Founding Hornet Posted 19 November 2019 - 09:03 PM

Founding Hornet

• 1000+ posts
  • 1,229 posts
  • Joined 11-July 14

I can’t feel sorry for the guy he basically said this offseason the only reason he’s playing for us is money.

MKG has gotten the best treatment of any rookie this organization has drafted since they returned. I can’t think of another rookie we drafted that was basically given the starting job draft night. He didn’t have to put up with none of the bs Monk has had to, he wasn’t told right after he was drafted that he’d “play in the g league.”

MKG was basically told one thing when he joined the NBA, keep up your effort and find a jump shot then you’ll be a significant piece of this organization for the next decade. He failed to do that despite a lot of effort from the Hornets

I don’t see how he can be mad with the Hornets when for the majority of his time on the team we treated him as our most valued asset and the Hornets sunk more time on him than any other prospect

10 and 7? When we drafted him he was supposed to be one of the top 5 defenders in the league and a 18 and 8 guy.

I can arrange for you to wash his car(s) if that helps you’re chapped ass...

#35 Founding Hornet Posted 19 November 2019 - 09:04 PM

Founding Hornet

• 1000+ posts
  • 1,229 posts
  • Joined 11-July 14

I love MKG as a guy and his effort but he has no reason to be mad at this organization when it comes to his treatment. Cody Martin almost gives us the same thing as him for less than 2/3rds the cost

No one said he was mad. I said I was disappointed...

#36 GeraldWallaceMVP Posted 21 November 2019 - 08:31 AM

GeraldWallaceMVP

• 1000+ posts
  • 3,665 posts
  • Joined 23-February 15

I can arrange for you to wash his car(s) if that helps you’re chapped ass...

I work at walmart lol, I can’t work anywhere more demeaning than that so this didn’t insult me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users